Wednesday, March 27, 2019

NO LIVESTREAM THIS WEEK - March 27, 2019

** SteelSpine’s LIVESTREAM RECAP for MARCH 27, 2019 **

XXXXX

Hi, everybody!

According to the Dawn of Titans Twitter feed, there will NOT be a LiveStream this week.  No further information as to why it was cancelled - but I would imagine they decided to take a break after the craziness of last week’s Zeus Event.

I don’t really have anything new to report this week - I just didn’t want anybody to check the blog and wonder what happened.  That being said, this week’s Main Event SHOULD still be a Conquest Event.

I’ll return next week with a fresh edition of the Recap.  Until then, have a great weekend - and thanks again for reading!  :-)

-SteelSpine

XXXXX

REMINDER:  You can find future (and past) editions of The Recap on my blog at 
https://steelspinesdot.blogspot.com .  Feel free to copy my LiveStream Recaps directly from there (or anywhere else) and share them with anyone you think might want to read them.  Thank you for reading!


XXXXX

2 comments:

  1. How can i earn geams in watching DOT live stream in youtube??
    Thanks and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Type type away.... waiting for today's brief

    ReplyDelete

RECAP - September 28, 2020 (Zabava)

  ** SteelSpine’s RECAP for SEPTEMBER 28, 2020 ** XXXXX https://steelspinesdot.blogspot.com XXXXX Hey, all!    I’m sorry for my long absence...