Wednesday, July 22, 2020

NO RECAP THIS WEEK - July 22, 2020 (Pigsy)

Hey everybody,

After a long battle with brain cancer, my father in law died earlier this week.  Since I’m traveling pretty far with my wife and kids for his funeral (and since this week is a rehashed Event with no new Titans, Relics or information to report), I’m going to skip writing the Recap.  I know you guys depend on me for info, but there just isn’t enough time for me to sit down and type something up today or tomorrow - and all of the info you may be interested in can be found on dotdatabase this week anyway.

I’ll be back next Wednesday with another edition of the Recap, along with a second “Q&A Recap” next Friday.

Thanks for understanding.  Good luck in the Pigsy Event if you decide to participate, and have a great weekend.

-SteelSpine

15 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your loss.

    BTW you don't have to take any responsibility because you can write a blog when you feel like it. First of all, the actual life is important

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sinto muito,você não precisa se preocupar, obrigado pela sua atenção, mas sua vida real sempre será mais importante

      Delete
    2. My condolences to you and your family

      Delete
  2. I am really sorry for your loss. Have a safe route. This is a game, reality is much more important

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry for your loss. I wish you and your family strength and support from family and friends. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. My condolences to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. My condolences to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meus sentimentos, Deus cuida de toda sua família amigo. Muita força e superação pela perda de seu sogro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God rest him in peace my condolences

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry for your loss!
    My condolences to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  9. Know that you are a friend and brother. While I don't know how you are personally feeling at this moment,know that I am with you. While I don't know you personally, know that I am with you. BTW Please pass the rum....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

RECAP - September 28, 2020 (Zabava)

  ** SteelSpine’s RECAP for SEPTEMBER 28, 2020 ** XXXXX https://steelspinesdot.blogspot.com XXXXX Hey, all!    I’m sorry for my long absence...