Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Recap will be posted a few hours later than normal today.

Hi, all!

Just wanted to let everybody know:  I’m dealing with a family emergency right now (my elderly Mom is in a hospital Intensive Care Unit), so the Recap will be a bit late.  I’m pretty sure I’ll have a couple of free hours tonight, so I’ll be able to type it up later on.  

Check back here around 9:00 pm EDT today (April 24th) - I’m pretty sure I’ll have it posted by then.  I know a lot of people depend on The Recap, so I WILL get it done tonight.  I’m really sorry about the delay - thanks for being patient!  :-)

6 comments:

RECAP - September 28, 2020 (Zabava)

  ** SteelSpine’s RECAP for SEPTEMBER 28, 2020 ** XXXXX https://steelspinesdot.blogspot.com XXXXX Hey, all!    I’m sorry for my long absence...