Thursday, July 16, 2020

Recap delayed - will be posted Friday.

Hey, all!

I didn’t forget about the Recap this week - I’ve just been extra busy at home dealing with a few things that need my attention.

Since this week’s Event (Firestryke Redux) has already begun - and since the Devs are posting their first “Developer Q&A” tomorrow - I am going to wait until tomorrow to put together this week’s Recap.  That way everything is in ONE post - the Event info, the Boss Raid info for next week, the upcoming calendar AND the first-ever Developer Q&A.

Check back here tomorrow (Friday, July 17) for the full recap.  Sorry for the delay, everybody - thanks for understanding!

-SteelSpine

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECAP - September 28, 2020 (Zabava)

  ** SteelSpine’s RECAP for SEPTEMBER 28, 2020 ** XXXXX https://steelspinesdot.blogspot.com XXXXX Hey, all!    I’m sorry for my long absence...