Thursday, January 3, 2019

Recap Delayed - January 3, 2019

Good morning, everybody!

I wasn’t expecting a LiveStream today.  Kinda thought the Devs would wait ‘til next week before they started doing them again, since they already teased this week’s Event (partially) during the last Stream..  so I was completely taken off guard when I saw the LiveStream alert pop up on my phone.  (The string of curses I expelled would make a sailor blush.  Lol)


I’ll put together a Recap tonight - I’m home alone with my youngest son today, and he’s more than a little bit of a handful.  Should post it somewhere around 8:00 pm East Coast USA Time.  

Sorry for the delay!

-SteelSpine

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECAP - September 28, 2020 (Zabava)

  ** SteelSpine’s RECAP for SEPTEMBER 28, 2020 ** XXXXX https://steelspinesdot.blogspot.com XXXXX Hey, all!    I’m sorry for my long absence...