Wednesday, November 13, 2019

NO LIVESTREAM THIS WEEK - November 13, 2019

Good morning, all,

The Devs announced a little while ago that - once again - the Stream is cancelled this week due to “technical difficulties”.  So unfortunately there will not be a regular Recap this week, either.

They said on their Facebook post that they would be putting together another blog post for this Event “soon” (like they did a few weeks ago), but it probably won’t be released until after the Event begins.  Once some more information gets released by the Devs I will put together another “No Stream Recap” with all of the important stuff and post it here.

Sorry again, everyone.  This annoys me as much as it annoys you.

-SteelSpine

9 comments:

  1. I alwys visit your site after the live stream.....it has become a habit now....lots of love and thanks bro for ur hard work ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work I dont even watch live I come here so much better . Maybe u should take over. Solid work thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I don’t watch livestream (takes too much time), I just look here. They should give you the info (on time) and kill the stream since it seems to be too problematic for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the other posts. They should put you on the payroll and let you post the updates and kill the livestream. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't watch the live stream either. I always come straight here. Great job indeed. Tks for sharing the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here :) thanks for all the effort you put into these things. It's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, really appreciate your work, good and concise info here, better than the rambling during live stream lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the updates after each stream! I come here after each one in order to fully read over everything because they always go fast so thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

RECAP - September 28, 2020 (Zabava)

  ** SteelSpine’s RECAP for SEPTEMBER 28, 2020 ** XXXXX https://steelspinesdot.blogspot.com XXXXX Hey, all!    I’m sorry for my long absence...